The Countdown

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

back in Canada

The guest houses and towns we've been in for the last couple of weeks have not had computers and internet available, or phones, or even much hot water... While I wish I could have kept you all more up to date, the freedom to visit and play games together in our free time was a better use of it than taking turns using a computer.

Now we are back where we started, in Toronto (and here I am on the computer...) We left Kenya at midnight on Monday, arrived in London (a two hour time change) in the morning, went straight through to our connector and arrived in Toronto at 11:30 am (a 5 hour time change). So it's 10 PM here now, and I'm feeling like it's time to go to bed - our bodies have wanted sleep for a while now, but we spent the afternoon going to Niagra Falls to try to re-acclimatize ourselves to the time.

I will get back on here when I can and fill in what we did over these last few weeks, and once I'm home again I'll add pictures, too. For now I'm going to collect my laundry and hit the sack... I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments: