The Countdown

Friday, April 18, 2008

tea.

This morning, I'm having tea from Kenya. Jess and Dave brought it back for me when they went.

Funny - I was just going to write a little about having the tea and thinking about the trip more now that it's getting closer, but as I was taking a sip, I thought, this is from there. And now it's flowing into me. And just as I am affected and changed by what I put into my self tea-wise, how changed will I be when it's the whole experience that I allow to enter into me?

I know that this experience will change me. How much and in what ways I don't know, but I do know that God gave this to me and that it is part of his plan for my life, and I am fully aware that he knows my life's purpose way more than I do!

So I drink this cup, literally and figuratively, accepting his will, and holding on to curiosity and a little apprehension about what he is going to do in me and through me because of it.

No comments: